Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

They charged my mother for winterizing that they didn’t do causing a busted water line. They also charged her $300for a fiberglass repair in which was caused by them not installing the 5th wheel hitch correctly and that happen twice.

The work is terrible looking too. I will attach photos. Do Not buy from them. Horrible people.

Oh and I requested the owner Doug to call me so we could discuss it.

Instead he calls my 72 year mother and argues with her and tells her I’m banned from his business. Well I will gladly not ever go back.

Review about: Razorback Camper Sales Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mr. Dixon, I would like to start by saying that we have never taken advantage of the elderly.

At least half of our customer base is made up of people that you would consider elderly. Since you originally purchased your camper, we have done ALL the service on it for you and have done a very satisfactory job for you. In this particular instance, we did a majority of the service for FREE despite that fact that we had no proof that we were at fault for ANY of the issues you experienced. We did charge for the fiberglass work on the front cap and got prior approval from your mother by phone to complete the work.

$250 plus tax to fiberglass, wet sand, and paint is a very reasonable charge for the amount of time and labor involved and we had nothing to do with the damage in the first place. You became very rude and vulgar with our people, while my service manager listened to you and was very polite the entire interaction. That is why you were asked not to come back, because no one here deserves to be spoken to in that manner.

As anyone can see from the other reviews, we are an upstanding place of business and welcome any and all people no matter age, race, or orientation. Thank you and God bless.

Something is missing from this complaint.