Razorback Camper Sales - Review about 2013 Shadow Cruiser Rv from Rockwell, Arkansas
2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out.
Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with Gentry, he explained to me number 1 that only the roof has a life time warranty, which is evidently the area 2 inches above the area where my damage starts, or below the seam which is still in the roof in my opinion. He also explained to me that the damage was my fought because I didn't inspect the roof and re caulk or seal it yearly, and they are right, I didn't, I paid the dealer to do it instead, while they cleaned and inspected the roof. He also explained to me that they don't have any trouble with their products, and that's a good thing because mine and 2 other Shadow Cruisers were in need of the same repair and others had been reported to Razorback Camper Sales in Hot Springs, Ar. Yet they don't have a problem?? This dealer actually stopped handling this line simply because the company didn't stand behind their product! By the way, after talking to the shop, I found out they had many other issues with this line.
And last, Gentry also needs to be unemployed due to his rude, pampas, unethical way of doing his business, or he can make a trip to Hot Springs, Ar. And ask the sales rep if he knows what customer wrote this post and I know they will send him my direction, I would be happy to try and stick this 28 foot camper or my foot up his .....,.., anyway stay away from these campers!!!
Pissed off in Hot Springs!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Shadow Cruiser Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."